Who are we? Lundgrenwines.com, is a Typology wine Virtual Store that has the support of the
Lundgren Wines experience.
The objective of tiendaonline.com, is to facilitate our customers the purchase of products and advise them with the best option.
That is why we decided to facilitate access to our products quickly and easily.
Lundgrenwines.com was born with the aim of being your Trusted Tipología vins Virtual Store, where you can buy
your Wine products. tiendaonline.com is, without a doubt, your best option to choose and buy your products without leaving home, online, with the quality and confidence of knowing what you have the best team.
tiendaonline.com is located at Direccion Gremi Fuster 45, Palma de Mallorca 07009.
Owner: Lundgren & Lundgren SL
Fiscal address: Gremi Fusters 45, CP: 07009, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Contact: email@example.com Phone: 663031220
Registration data: Mercantile Registry Palma de Mallorca dated 14/08/2007 registration number B57515397, volume
2295, folio 28, section, sheet PM-59502
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients the information is communicated.
- What your rights are.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Hereinafter “LUNDGREN WINES” & “Bar La Sang”, “We” or the “Responsible for the Treatment”.
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly. The Personal Data includes information such as the name, surname, e-mail address or postal address, amongst others. It could also include unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, to the Data Controller or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may gather or receive your data through our website, forms or social network websites, amongst others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you contact us or you register at our website), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND STORAGE DURATION
for the processing of the data sent through:
- PURCHASE FORM
- Personal data collected: When you make a purchase, you will need to complete a form with your full name, email address, postal address and your credit or debit card number.
- Purpose: We collect the mentioned personal data:
- To provide the services correctly.
- Execute the contract of sale that you have contracted with us.
- Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
- Manage the payment of your orders.
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities and / or contracted products.
- Answer any questions or queries you may have regarding your orders.
- Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage possible returns once the purchase has been made.
- Sending our newsletter, informative communications and advertising regarding our products, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), in case of acceptance.
- Legitimacy: Your express consent, the contractual relationship with us and the legitimate interest of LUNDGREN WINES. In this sense, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website, as well as for the execution of the contract of sale.
- Storage duration: We will treat your data as long as it is necessary for the correct provision of the services, as well as during the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes.
For your security, The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent access unauthorised data and possible theft thereof. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer agrees that the provider obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
We offer 100% secure payment
At Lundgrenwines.com we guarantee that each of the transactions made is 100% secure.All purchases you make on our website are guaranteed by the secure server of the bank Banco Santander, so that your data is protected and encrypted by the most advanced technology, which is why it is much safer to send your data to the Secure Server of the banks than to pay at a gas station, restaurant, etc.
What happens when I send my data over the network?
When you make the purchase and choose the payment method, at the time of clicking on the Payment by card button the
website connects with the Secure Server, from that moment you enter to navigate in a safe zone and register your
bank details on the bank’s Secure Server, which ensures that the operation meets the security requirements required and performs the operation, after which the confirmation of the same appears and the buyer returns again to
Could someone know the encryption key?
Each time a user connects to a Secure Server, it is responsible for generating a random key for the session that you are establishing with the user, while the client’s browser generates another key, equally random, which serves to identify itself to the server.
if at the time a secure connection has been established other users connect to the server they become to generate other new keys to identify the participants in the connection.The secure server ensures that the generated keys never match while several are setsimultaneous connections.
How do I know that a secure connection has actually been established?
You will be able to know if you have connected to a Secure Server if the URL begins with “https://lundgrenwines.com”. In addition, the
Most used browsers indicate it graphically by means of an icon that shows the user whether or not there is a secure connection (for example, in the case of Internet Explorer the yellow closed padlock appears).
What security protocol is used in transmissions?
Connections to the Secure Server use the latest specifications of the standard security protocolon the network: SSL.
Which financial institution guarantees the security of my transactions?
When you make a purchase with a debit or credit card in our ONLINE STORE Lundgrenwines.com a connection with the Secure Server of Banco Santander, provides all its experience and technological infrastructure for securely and effectively support all electronic purchase transactions made in www.lundgrenwines.com. When a request for payment arrives at Banco Santander’s Secure Server, brings all its experience and technological infrastructure to securely and effectively support all electronic purchase transactions made in www.lundgrenwines.com. When a request for payment arrives at Banco Santander’s Secure Server, it takes care of it.
to manage the authorisation or refusal, in real time, of the payment of that purchase after corroborating that all the data are correct to make the payment.
Where can you learn more?
If you want more information on security issues you can resort to the one provided by Banco Santander in its website, www.bancosantander.es.
Banco Santander’s gateway is compatible with the new secure payment protocols on the internet introduced by the Visa and MasterCard brands.
3D Secure is the most secure payment system by credit card because it is able to authenticate the holder of the card, ensures that the customer who is using a card number is actually the cardholder. This is performs by means of a secret key that your own bank will provide you and that only you will know, in most cases this key can be requested online. For more information you can consult your bank’s website or contact it.
Our website only accepts payment with credit cards that are secured (3D Secure), so you will need a special key to buy online that must be provided by the financial institution issuing the card, mentioning the need to have the virtual key of 3D Secure. We recommend using this 3D system.
Secure, you make sure that you are the only one who can make purchases with the card so it becomes impossible your fraudulent use on the network, guaranteeing the total security of transactions.
How do we protect your credit card payment?
lundgrenwines.com uses a server based on one of the most reliable secure payment systems on the Internet: the
SSL (Secure Socked Layer) security protocol. (For more information, visit www.ssl.com.)
All your personal data and the information you transmit to us travels in encrypted form over the network, and is
protect and encrypt before being sent for processing. For payment with Visa and MasterCard only CES (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted. After
to verify that the card is attached to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it so that
the buyer authorises the purchase. Once the bank confirms the authenticity, the card will be charged.
Otherwise the order will be canceled. The payment gateway we use for your credit card payment is from Banco Santander, which encrypts your data via the SSL 256-bit protocol. Our system does not store any bank details of your credit card, but rather that goes directly to the Ecommerce POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of the Bank.
What is SSL?
The latest advances in browser and server technology have made it easier to use web services without
concerns related to wire fraud. An example of this is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL),
developed by Netscape, a security protocol sent to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as
Internet draft. Basically, the protocol allows the browser and server of a web session to authenticate
with each other and protect the information that will subsequently flow between both points. By using techniques
cryptographic such as encryption and digital signature, the protocol:
■ Allows browsers and web servers to authenticate with each other.
■ Allows website owners to control access to servers, directories, files or services
■ Allows sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) to be shared between the browser
and the server, keeping it inaccessible to third parties.
■ It allows to ensure that the data exchanged by the browser and the server cannot be corrupted, either
accidentally or deliberately, without being detected.
- NEWSLETTER FORM
- Personal data collected: E-mail address.
- Purpose: Sending our newsletter, informative communications and advertising regarding our products, including by electronic means.
- Legitimacy: Your consent through the registration in the newsletter form.
- Storage duration: Until you revoke the consent and request the withdrawal of the service.
- SENDING OF E-MAILS
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend your requests and respond to your queries or issues. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the e-mail address or sending us his/her information and Curriculum Vitae to participate in our selection processes.
- Storage duration: Until your request is answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your data may be kept for one year maximum for future selection processes.
We may keep your personal data for legal purpose, including to assert our rights (for example, to claim our rights in front of a Judge) or for historical and statistical purposes.
Once we do not need to use your personal data, will delete it from our systems and registers and/ or we will anonymize it.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The submission of personal data requires a minimum age of 16 years old and, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts.
The personal data requested is necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you may contract, whereby if you do not give this to us, we will not be able to correctly attend to you or provide you with the service you have requested.
We reserve the right to register your personal data and information on our data base.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data we collect from you may be treated by the Responsible of the treatment, on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of LUNDGREN WINES, and/ or to fulfill administrative purposes.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- Financial Entities
- Third parties that provide us with IT services, such as platform providers, housing, maintenance and support services for our databases as well as for our software and applications that could contain data related to you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as TEIX, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing and digital medium agencies and social networks in order to help us offer ads, marketing and campaigns, as well as to analyse their effectiveness and to manage relations and queries.
- Transporters for the shipment of the purchased products.
- Third parties for compliance with a legal regulation.
- RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Any other right recognized In the law.
Where and how to request your Rights: Through written document addressed to the Responsible of the treatment sent to its postal address or email address (given in Section 1), writing “Personal Data” in the subject line, and specifying the right wished to be exercised and with respect to which specific personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may submit a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied of your alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatments.
- UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important for us to keep your personal data information up to date. You have to inform us of any change regarding your personal data information. However, be aware that we do not answer about the veracity of your personal data information.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
LUNDGREN WINES will not treat your personal data in the case you acquire any product of one of our suppliers.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal information or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.